We are getting a lot of requests for the schedule and lineup each day and while it’s still an evolving situation, here’s where we are currently…
During the week of the concert, starting Monday 11/27, anyone who has purchased passes can pick them up at The COAST Outpost in Old Town — 803 Whitehead Street. We are open daily from 11:00am to 5:00pm and will be open later on Thursday, 11/30.
Coast Is Clear, Day One: Thursday, 11/30 in Bahama Village
- 11:00am: Will-call opens at The COAST Outpost — 803 Whitehead Street. Pick up wristbands, t-shirts, etc.
- 4:00pm: Poolside set with local music and happy hour at The COAST Outpost. Open to all pass holders.
- 5:30pm: Soundcheck at The Green Parrot with Patrick & The Swayzees. Open to all pass holders. There will be a $10 cover for anyone without a wristband.
- 7:00pm: Blue Heaven dinner set with Cayman & Friends. Open to all pass holders and dinner guests. Drinks and dinner available for purchase.
- 8:30pm: Blue Heaven “Singers in the Round” with Langhorne Slim, Rayland Baxter and Rorey Carroll on the back stage. This is only open pass holders and is not-to-be-missed! If it’s not sold out, we will sell tickets for $30 at the door.
- 9:30pm: Patrick & The Swayzees and The Skank at Green Parrot. Local jam with $10 cover for any folks without wristbands.
- 10:30pm & Onwards: Special guest appearances at unannounced spots. You’ll just have to keep your ears open and stay tuned…
Coast Is Clear, Day Two: Friday, 12/1 on Stock Island
- 4:00pm: Will-call and happy hour at Hogfish. Come for food and drinks, listen to music and pick up your wristbands ahead of the crowd.
- 5:00pm: Doors and will-call open at COAST. All COAST performances require either a single day (Friday) pass or a two-day pass. If tickets remain or aren’t claimed by 7:00pm, passes will be available at the door for $60.
- 5:00pm: Local band (TBD) on the front stage
- 5:45pm: Rorey Carroll on the main stage
- 6:45pm: Local act on the front stage
- 7:15pm: Rayland Baxter on the main stage
- 8:30pm: Langhorne Slim on the main stage
- 9:45pm: The Skank on the front stage
- 10:15pm: G. Love on the main stage
Alright, so that’s where we are at the moment. Things shouldn’t change too much, but times could be pushed up or back without warning. We will keep everyone updated if things change more than a little, so stay tuned and thanks for all of the support!