Each Friday leading up to Christmas, we’re holding the 1st Annual COAST Christmas Market!
We’ll be featuring festive flicks, Christmas caroling, holiday gift specials, barrel fires, seasonal drinks, great friends and good times, so stop by from 5:00 pm onwards each Friday evening and get into the holiday spirit!
As far as the films go, we’ll be screening the following line up on an outdoor screen under the stars…
* 6:00 pm - Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
* 7:00 pm - National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
* 6:00 pm - Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
* 7:00 pm - A Christmas Story (with Ralphie)
* 6:00 pm - Mickey’s Christmas Carol
* 7:00 pm - It’s a Wonderful Life
We look forward to seeing everyone this Friday, so bring the kids, some drinks and good vibes…
See you here!